T +44(0)20 7843 4400 | Contact Us
We at nfpservices are committed to getting you up and running quickly to enable you to provide benefits of supporting your organisation's CRM needs as quickly and effectively as possible.
That's why our philosophy lies in our "can-do" mentality and a genuine commitment to long-term partnerships.
We use a combination of products and services to deliver a tailor-made solution according to customer needs. This flexibility in our approach has enabled us to deliver major solutions to the nfp marketplace.
We don't stop at simply at this. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that our products succeed for our customers.
- We give timely advice on important technical issues as well as supporting customers with dedicated account management and close-knit customer service teams.
- nfpservices have a proven track record of successful product innovation and a network that supports all our solutions
- With experienced project managers, business analysts, developers and trainers, our professional team focuses implementation around your organisation's priorities while providing support at all levels. We have built our implementation process upon more than 28 years of experience in the NFP sector
- We're committed to keeping you updated with the latest technology and helping you enhance and expand the system when necessary. We are committed to making your life easier. That means we not only provide software that helps you get more done, but our training and support is always there when required. Our customer support team willingly respond to your requests via our online and telephone support systems.
- Our clients range in size from hundreds of members up to millions, with users ranging from a few to thousands.
- Our Company was formed specifically to support, develop and market CRM solutions for organisations in the NFP Sector. We have implemented solutions for over 100 organisations including charities, associations, trades unions, fundraisers and healthcare providers. Our clients range in size from hundreds of members up to millions, with users ranging from several to thousands.
To find out how we can help your organisation improve its Membership & CRM systems or about CiviCRM contact us on 020 7278 2081